Part Time Lecturers - Computing and Emerging Technology (MM/09/17L)
Location: Blossomfield/Woodlands Campuses.
Package: Occupational pension scheme, contribution towards relevant CPD, free car parking.
We require highly qualified and experienced Computing Lecturers with a background in Computer Science and Emerging Technologies to teach a range of qualifications up to HND and Undergraduate level. Applicants should hold a Degree level qualification in an appropriate computing discipline, ideally possessing a teaching qualification or willing to work towards this in a given time frame.
You will have a wealth of industrial experience and be comfortable delivering a range of academic subjects.
- To teach on identified programmes within the specified area.
- To undertake any associated marking and preparation as required by the needs of the programme.
- To attend meetings as required which are specifically related to the specific delivery area.
- To demonstrate commitment to his/her professional development.
- To be proactive in maintaining and developing quality standards on all programmes and demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement.
- To produce any statistical returns, registers etc as required by the Head of School.
- To adhere to policies and procedures of Solihull College & University Centre.
- To undertake Safeguarding and Health and Safety training as required.
- To undertake necessary Health and Safety responsibilities and duties as required by this post.
- To undertake any necessary Data Protection duties and responsibilities as required by the post.
- Such other duties as required which are broadly consistent with the general functions and grading of this position.