As an Administrator within the Estates department, you will:
- Support the Estates Team Leader in receiving, distributing and recording progress of the electronic work requests
- Support the resource by assisting with car park bookings, external booking enquires, room bookings
- Assist in preparing of agendas, minute taking as required
- Support the Estates Team leader in recording of expenditure, raising orders
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- A relevant background and proven experience of working in a busy office environment
- Accurate data input skills and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of working with databases
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Educated to GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.