Job start date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time, 52 weeks per year, Permanent
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills:
- To assist in the production of a variety of publicity materials;
- To communicate to a wide range of stakeholders;
- To co-ordinate College events such as Open Days and award ceremonies;
- To regularly update the College communication channels;
- To write press releases and liaise with the press and media;
- To provide administrative support to the Marketing and Recruitment Manager.
Sir George Monoux College has a strong commitment to safeguarding students and safe recruitment. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Friday 20 October 2017