Head of Corporate Accounts - Levy
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To support the Director of Business Development on the strategic delivery and development of apprenticeship levy accounts
- To support on programme design and delivery models aligned to the clients overarching business objectives and strategic direction with demonstrable return on investment in collaboration with curriculum.
- Maintain key relationships and ensure service propositions are delivered and met in accordance with client and stakeholder expectations
- Identify business opportunities to generate revenue and grow B&FCs client group of apprenticeship levy organisations
- Engage senior apprenticeship levy paying organisations using a consultative approach to develop and design programmes of support with a solution s based approach which address organisational challenge and supports client growth aspirations.
- Manage and service new and existing client account throughout the term of the projects and produce evaluation reports to measure outputs and agreed deliverables.
- Build client relationships, deliver presentations and develop compelling proposals aligned to talent management strategies, succession plans and the achievement of strategic objectives through operational and management workforce development solutions.
- Collaborate and consult to design innovative programmes which deliver clear tangible return on investment and business impact to retain and grow revenue from key levy accounts.
- Ensure continuous high levels of service to meet the agreed deliverables from proposal through to project implementation and throughout the relationship with the client.
- Identify additional business opportunities and revenue streams from apprenticeship levy client base which add value to B&FC existing service propositions.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with heads of departments, clients and other stakeholders to effectively implement new projects and maintain existing projects.
- Retention of all clients within the assigned portfolio achieving the budgeted revenue for the Full Year.
- Support the Business Development Director to achieve strategic financial budgets from apprenticeship levy paying organisations.
- Produce regular reports for submission to Business Development Director on performance and financial net worth of client accounts.
- Keep informed on competitor landscape and continuously improve and develop innovative solutions to maintain competitive advantage with client impact at the heart of the service proposition.
- Development strong business relationships and contribute to strategic and tactical planning for apprenticeship levy.
- Generate and maintain pipeline and forecast of financials.
- Maintain market buying conditions and client buying strategies in order to negotiate and close business deals.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
This job description is current at the date shown and may be amended after consultation and agreement between management and the postholder.