Team Leader (Ref 1856)
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Team Leader will oversee the development, delivery and timely performance of all Apprentice frameworks, project and commercial activity work in liaison with the Delivery Team Co-ordinator and Compliance & Systems Officer.
- To be the main College point of contact for all Illuminate employers.
- Lead and coordinate a team of Assessors to provide a high quality provision.
- To liaise with the Delivery Team Co-ordinator and Compliance & Systems Officer to develop and monitor systems for registration, tracking and achievement of all learners across all frameworks, project and commercial activity work.
- Support the co-ordinated use of ‘One File’ across all Apprenticeship frameworks.
- To be fully conversant with programme/course regulations and specification for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To assist the Compliance & Systems Officer with securing quality improvement within the Illuminate department.
- To be the awarding body centre coordinator for designated areas.
- To be the senior internal verifier for ‘Industry Skills Training’ aspects within the Apprenticeship frameworks and project work delivery.
- To liaise with curriculum staff to ensure a high standard of teaching and learning across all delivery.
- To complete administrative returns, reports and assessments as may be required and provide relevant information for specified areas of work.
- To assist Delivery Team Coordinator in ensuring high levels of Apprenticeship frameworks and timely achievement through excellent performance monitoring.
- Work with Delivery Team Coordinator to promote and develop Apprenticeship provision and project work.
- Liaise with Delivery Team Coordinator regarding ‘delivery issues’.
- To maintain an awareness of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that learners are aware of safe practices and procedures.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
This job description is current at the date shown and may be amended after consultation and agreement between management and the post holder.