HE Curriculum Project Leader/Coordinator (2 Year, fixed Term Contract)
We are seeking to appoint an adaptable and self-motivated individual to the role of HE Curriculum Project Leader/ Coordinator.
The main duties of the role will be to project manage the development and implementation of new higher education provision in order to meet the College’s mission, aims and objectives.
As a Project Leader you will be responsible for all aspects of the development process to bring new educational products to the market in both September 2018 and 2019. This will include market research; liaison with Awarding Organisations; liaison with College academic staff, College managers, and the Marketing department. The post will involve working within strict time parameters to fall in line with the cycles of business planning of both the College and the Partner Universities.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification
- Hold a Project Management qualification
- Have GCSE Maths & English (A*-C)
- Have relevant work experience in the Higher Education sector relating to curriculum, quality,
- Have project management experience
- Have team leading experience
- Have quality assurance experience