Marketing and Communications Assistant
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic communications professional looking for your chance to shine, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step with an innovative, exciting and growing company.
As Marketing & Communications Assistant, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of internal and external communication activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Help to develop and implement an effective communications strategy
- Work as a part of the marketing team to create clear and consistent communications which reflect brand and company tone of voice
- Copy write and proof a large range of integrated communications
- Assist with a variety of PR tasks and events
- Improve the e-communications for the company
The role will positively contribute to the businesses recruitment targets and the improvement of internal communication channels.
The successful candidate will have a creative flair for varied and engaging content building, with the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences from young people to more mature prospects.
A positive ‘can-do’ attitude will enable you to develop and maintain effective relationships with individuals at all levels.
Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads, negotiate and meet deadlines is also essential for this exciting but challenging role.