Part-time Lecturer - Accounting (Fixed term until 30 June 2018)
£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
Teaching on level 2 and level 3 AAT courses.
The successful candidate will have a professional qualification and/or degree in a relevant subject, together with a level 4 teaching qualification, or willingness to attain, and a sound understanding of AAT curriculum. This post is based at the Andover campus.
Hours are a minimum of 10 hours per week. Please state your preferable working pattern within your application form.
Closing date: 02 October 2017
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider