Head of High Performance – Teaching & Learning
Are you passionate about developing and delivering, outstanding teaching, learning and assessment in a College environment?
To support the College's focus on high-performance, we’re recruiting for a key member of the senior leadership team to lead on our drive towards continuous improvement. Working under the leadership of our Executive Director Quality and Planning, together with your team of High Performance Advisors you will:
- lead the drive towards consistently high performance, high engagement and an environment of continuous improvement amongst all colleagues;
- support the College in securing improvements in quality and achieving at least “good” at next inspection;
- support leaders and managers in developing effective strategic plans;
- support leaders, managers and staff in owning and implementing the College’s quality assurance processes;
- support the College in achieving its commitment to Equality and Diversity.
Degree qualified, with significant teaching experience, you’ll be able to showcase your ability to develop and implement quality improvements, as well as a successful track record of managing teams, instilling a culture of high performance at all times.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all