Business Administration Apprentice
Aims of Job/Job Purpose
The post holder will provide administrative support to the staff within the division.
Examples of Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To attend a college course approx. one day a week Undertake relevant training through day release to obtain Apprenticeship Framework.
- Deal with divisional telephone enquiries.
- Carry out general administrative duties which will involve the use of all Microsoft packages.
- Assist in the maintenance of college databases and systems.
- Input relevant data onto College systems ensuring that information is checked and recorded accurately.
- To assist in the maintenance of finance systems.
- General office administration to include dealing with post, answering the telephone, photocopying, filing and typing, word processing and minute taking.
- Attend and contribute to divisional meetings.
- Undertake relevant training through day release to obtain NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration/ Customer Care.
- Carry out any reasonable instructions, including additional duties commensurate with the level and grading of this post.