Assessor/Trainer - Motor Vehicle
Aims of Job/Job Purpose
- Assess and support vocational training programs within the services area
- Manage a case load of students throughout their period of study
- Ensure timely completion of apprenticeship frameworks
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Working with students to assess knowledge and performance on College and/or employer premises.
- Work with college staff to develop and deliver flexible programmes to meet identified needs.
- Assist in the monitoring, review and evaluation of provision in line with the College’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Undertake the enrolment, registration and if required the initial assessment screening of students.
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of college programmes as required.
- Fulfill the role of the internal verifier if required, including the training, development and supporting assessors.
- Complete detailed records of student’s achievement and success.
- Manage a case load of students throughout the duration of their course (caseloads will be determined by the Faculty Head)
- Report to the Assistant Faculty Head on students progression, achievement and success as and when required.
- Liaise and work with exams administrators as and when required to ensure date processing requirements are fulfilled.
- Attend regular standardisation meetings in accordance with the college’s quality assurance policies.