Part Time Tutor in Health and Social care
Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES), judged by Ofsted Inspection as “officially good and on our way to outstanding”, is the largest local authority adult education service in London and one of the largest in the country. We offer a large and diverse programme of further education qualification courses and employer-based training as well as extensive community based provision. We have a diverse, enthusiastic student community, taught and supported by well qualified, dedicated staff. Our three main centres in Westminster are all modern, easily accessible and purpose built, offering high quality teaching and learning facilities.
Part-time hourly-paid Health and Social Care tutor needed immediately to teach the Level 3 Diploma Award in Health and Social Care (adults) for England, and the Level 1 Award from January 2018. Successful applicants will have:
- Qualification in Health and Social Care at Level 3, preferably higher
- Up to date CPD showing relevant Health and Social Care knowledge and experience
- A1 Assessor qualification or equivalent
- Teaching qualification, minimum PTLLS or equivalent, and substantial teaching experience
- Daytime availability for term-time Mondays and Fridays, and additional Thursday mornings from January 2018
We offer excellent employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.