Customer Service Apprentice
Aims of Job/Job Purpose
- To assist in providing professional customer services including reception & call centre
- To assist with marketing initiatives for potential students / apprentices, e.g. updating promotional material, mailshots, etc.
- To assist with admissions and other College events Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities Customer Service Duties Customer Experience staff are required to undertake reception duties on a rota basis.
At times when scheduled for such duties, all or some of the following will be undertaken:
- Provide a professional reception service, including visitor’s schedules and maintaining high standards of housekeeping.
- Operate and support call centre duties and enquiry handling processes.
- To prepare information packs for course and college information.
- To assist the receipting of fees when necessary and deal with associated paperwork.
- Assist in the processing of college post, both incoming and outgoing, and maintenance of staff pigeon holes.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the college information systems, as appropriate, including student ID passes.
- Participate in college events including, open days, admissions and enrolment, as directed.
- Deal with day-to day administrative work as directed.
For further details please see the job description. To apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to apply online.
Please note: Only online applications will be accepted. However, if you require any assistance with the application form please contact Michelle Gizauskas on 0121 694 6245