Corporate Account Manager
MOL are a national professional education provider of over 30 years experience. We specialise in high quality blended learning products that lead to professional qualifications across a range of disciplines including HR, finance, management, public relations, facilities management, property and construction. MOL are focussed on providing professional insight and skills enabling our trainees to learn, develop and excel.
With this in mind, we currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an Accounts Manager to join the team within One Central Park site.
The position is working with some of our key partners with the role spanning a range of disciplines. You will be the main contact for a range of MOL clients responsible for supporting them and their learners studying our qualifications.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to) are as follows:
- Continuous improvement of customer experience and product
- Assume day to day account management of existing client base
- Grow the revenue within allocated clients as per agreed annual target
- Ensure effective communication between sales, business development, operations and product teams
- Identify and work with MOL team on creating and managing client specific processes
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Educated to degree level or above or experience in a similar role
- Proven recent sales experience demonstrated in a B2B sales environment, ideally from within the private training/education sectors
- Proven recent sales skills including: closing, prospecting, sales planning, selling to customer needs, territory and account management, market knowledge, meeting sales targets.
- Highly professional and able to maintain appropriate confidentialities
In return for your dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holidays (increases on service)
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Extensive training and development
- And many more...
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding sector, apply today.
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications / Skills / Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.