Examinations Officer - Part Time
1. To supervise, support and train the relevant Management Information Services staff.
2. Deputise for the Team Leader – Timetabling and Examinations where necessary, or when delegated to do so.
- Assist in the preparation of data returns and statistical reports for the College and external bodies.
4. Assist in the checking of DfES statistics and examination results information before publication.
- Process transmission and receipt of EDJ and EDI import and export files, downloading and processing Awarding Body base data files in advance of each examination series.
- Liaise with Awarding Bodies and Curriculum course teams to maintain examination and syllabus details.
7. Assist the MIS Team Leader – Timetabling and Examinations in preparation for audit.
8. To document procedures to ensure the College has a secure audit trail for its external funding.
- To work closely with College staff to ensure they understand and adhere to the procedures and systems related to exams and achievements.
- Ensure special provision is made for candidates with learning difficulties, liaising with the Learning Support Team and Curriculum areas.
For full details and to apply for this role, please click 'Apply'.
The post holder may be required to work additional hours from time to time which will include regular evening and weekend work, particularly at enrolment times.