Job Summary: To provide non-teaching support services for students with disabilities and/or learning difficulties on courses at Bradford College.
The post holder is appointed to Bradford College Corporation, will be located within Disability Services, but will be expected to work in other areas of the College as required.
- To provide non-teaching support for students with disabilities and/or learning difficulties in or out of class and other college settings such as visits and residentials,
- To provide verbal and written feedback on learner progress and accessibility issues.
- To take notes on behalf of students
- To acquire and share knowledge within appropriate guidelines of a range of support issues.
- To keep up-to-date records.
- To attend appropriate meetings.
- To assist in the preparation of teaching aids and materials.
- Clerical duties, i.e. filing, photocopying, telephone duties and general office practices.
- As a term of your employment you can be required to undertake such other duties, temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may be required of you commensurate with your grade/level in the college.
Availability: Will be discussed at interview. Availability of a minimum of two days a week will be required.
Core working hours are normally between 8:30am – 5:00pm term time only.
There will be occasional evening work.