Aims of Job/Job Purpose
The cleaner ensures that a high level of cleanliness is achieved throughout the site that meets college standards.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the centre is clean and tidy and meets the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Ensure all bins are emptied and cleaned
- To operate cleaning machinery as per instruction and training.
- Vacuum, mop, buff, sweep all floor surfaces as appropriate.
- Cleaning toilets, including sanitary fittings and surrounds.
- Replenishing Janitorial supplies in toilets
- Polishing /damp wiping and arranging furniture.
- Cleaning glass/windows/vision panels
- Assist with deep cleans when required
- Wiping furniture including desks, ledges, pipes, paintwork, doors, and all other fixed assets
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept clean and in good working order, reporting any faults to cleaning supervisor
- Report defects or issues likely to affect teaching, learning and or health and safety
- To use appropriate cleaning materials in accordance with relevant instruction guidance and COSHH regulations
- Assist with ensuring that Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Adhere to the organisational policies and procedures including equality and diversity.
- Any further duties deemed reasonable by line management.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to apply online.