Lecturer BA (Hons) Fine Art
Cleveland College of Art and Design is an independent college delivering vocational, innovative industry relevant programmes of study, and recently achieved a Gold award in regards to teaching excellence framework. Based in the vibrant North East within a stimulating and genuine Art School context we are looking for a lecturer with a strong knowledge of contemporary and historic art practice with a specialist understanding of producing and presenting lens-based and digital imagery together with time-based practice.
We are committed to providing students with current industry skills and would like to recruit interested professionals directly from industry, although it would be great if you already have teaching experience.
The BA (Hons) Fine Art programme has excellent dedicated studio space and workshop provision that can facilitate Painting, Drawing and Printmaking; Casting, Woodworking, Metalworking and Plastic fabrication; Digital Media, Film-making and Photography.
What will you get if you join us?
- The opportunity to work in an award winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where the exchange of ideas is integrated into the work ethic;
- The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of students and the choices they make in life;
- Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set;
- Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals; and
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension scheme (with significant employer contributions).
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 18/08/2017
Applications must be on our application form available by clicking 'Apply'. Any questions: please call (01642) 856119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleveland College of Art and Design recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty to promote and safeguard the welfare of its students who are under the age of 18 and of its vulnerable adults and Enhanced DBS check will be required.