Nursery Team Leader - Lightbourne Nursery
Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Join us in our journey to amazing and become one of our new Nursery Team Leaders.
- Support the planning and delivery of the provision which meets/exceeds the requirements of the EYFS Framework.
- Ensure that the nursery systems are used appropriately to support the timely tracking of individual progress of learners against the 7 Learning Areas of the EYFS Framework.
- Take the role of Designated Safeguarding Person and Designated Safeguarding Officer as required.
- Support the embedding and facilitation a robust training matrix for colleagues with a clear focus on the Early Years curriculum
The Manchester College is based at many sites across the city, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. The role of the Nursery Team Leader is to implement a stimulating and varied curriculum offer across all nurseries that meets the individual and diverse needs of children aged 0-2. To support the nursery teams to deliver a curriculum that supports the development of the 7 learning areas as specified by the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Level 3 qualification in childcare/education (willingness to work towards)
- Paediatric first aid
- Safeguarding training
- Maths and English Level 2 (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in an early years/childcare setting
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation