Technical Skills Instructor - Electronics
Job Purpose: To develop courses and deliver outstanding teaching and learning ensuring all learners meet or exceed their predicted outcomes
- To plan, prepare and deliver lessons which meet the Ofsted criteria for ‘Good’ or better including the development of relevant resources
- To ensure accurate assessment and progressive feedback of learners’ work against criteria
- To develop courses that meet the needs of all stakeholders with effective mapping of student and apprentice pathways
- Create, maintain and analyse accurate data in relation to learners.
- Produce effective, accurate and current records to ensure that all parties are clear where each learner is at any given time and how to progress further
- To ensure learners are engaged and motivated to learn through active teaching and learning strategies that are learner-centric at all times
- To respond to and support students’ additional needs with referral on to appropriate parties
For full details please see job description. To apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to apply online.