Administrator / Receptionist
About the College
Based between Tower Bridge and Aldgate, David Game College is an Independent College offering A-Level and GCSE to students aged 13-22. Since its foundation in 1974, the College has consistently delivered the highest quality of teaching and this year was rated Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
- Greeting arrivals
- Dealing with phone calls, emails and letters
- Communicating with students and parents
- Maintaining supplies and receiving deliveries
- Managing the photocopier
- Assisting the organisation of academic events
- Using the college management database (SchoolBase)
- Supporting the monitoring of student attendance
- Liaising with the Senior Management Team
- Organising extra-curricular activities
- University Degree-Level Education beneficial, though not essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong IT Skills in Microsoft Office and Database management
- Experience in customer-facing environment (Education Sector an advantage)
- Friendly, polite and professional manner
To apply, please send your CV including and Cover Letter to College HR by clicking 'Apply'.
In your CV, please include contact details for 2 referees, one of whom should be your most recent employer.
David Game College is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment.