Business Development Manager
MOL are a national professional education provider of over 30 years experience. We specialise in high quality blended learning products that lead to professional qualifications across a range of disciplines including HR, finance, management, public relations, facilities management, property and construction. MOL are focussed on providing professional insight and skills enabling our trainees to learn, develop and excel.
With this in mind, we currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to join the team within One Central Park site.
The role will involve working with employers to identify their needs so as to enable tailoring or bespoke design of programme solutions and achieve sales target with corporate and key accounts across MOL's full range of products and programme areas.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to) are as follows:
- Research, develop, and execute a corporate business development strategy and plan of activity to generate and achieve set targets of corporate sales across all MOL products and programme areas.
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve sales
- Develop relationships with professional and awarding bodies to support business development activities
- Conduct sales / marketing presentations including managing all corporate proposals, bids, and tenders
- Work with MOL's product managers to ensure up-to-date product knowledge and relevant sales collateral
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Educated to degree level or above or experience in a similar role
- Proven, recent, sales experience demonstrated in a B2B sales environment, ideally from within the private training / education sector
- Effective team-working: to work in a way that contributes to, and promotes, a collaborative and supportive culture within own team and across all of MOL
- Highly professional and able to maintain appropriate confidentialities
In return for your dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holidays (increases on service)
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Extensive training and development
- And many more...
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding sector, apply today.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications / Skills / Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.