Sessional Lecturer – Functional Skills/GCSE (Maths)
£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
The post holder will have recent experience and a proven track record of the successful delivery of Functional maths and/or GCSE Maths to learners.
The post holder will be a qualified teacher, with a maths specialism and experience of planning innovative teaching and engaging learning opportunities.
This post id based on the Sparsholt campus.
Hours required: To be agreed with the successful candidate
Closing Date: 07 August 2017
Interview date: 15 August 2017
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Free gym classes
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider