Apprentice - Business Administration (Quality) Level 2
£160 per week
Duration of apprenticeship approximately 18 - 24 months, based predominantly at the Andover campus.
A work-based training programme, apprenticeships give people the chance to ‘earn and learn’, to find work in their chosen industry and learn the skills they need through a combination of work based and off-the-job training. You will be working full-time with day-release training once a week, when you will work towards the technical certificate and the appropriate level of functional skills.
Based within the College’s Quality Improvement & Performance Department, you will support the team in ensuring that the College continues to deliver a high quality service to students, employers, and other stakeholders.
Closing date: 04 August 2017
Interview Date: Between 16 and 18 August 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary (if in the pension scheme)
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 21 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £50 per annum)
• Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider