HR Shared Services Administrator
LTE group is the first integrated education and skills group of its kind in the UK and the largest social enterprise in the country dedicated to learning, training and employment. The Group employs 5,000 people and provides education, training and employment opportunities to over 100,000 learners.
The Group is made up of specialist organisations - The Manchester College (in further and higher education), Novus, MOL, The Manchester College Apprenticeships Unit and Total People - all with a shared mission and values. The Group offers vocational sixth form education, A-levels, Apprenticeships, work-based learning, foundation learning, adult education, higher education, corporate training and is the market leader in offender learning.
With this in mind, we currently have an exciting 6 month fixed term contract opportunity for an experienced HR Shared Service Administrators to join our team within One Central Park.
The purpose of this role is to provide a timely, efficient and effective first line transactional administrative service to all employees on HR issues
Key responsibilities and essential criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a HR Shared Service/ Administrative background
- Working knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Experience of the end to end process for on boarding new starters
- Knowledge of processing sick pay/maternity & paternity pay/adoption leave
- Carrying out Right to Work checks and DBS checks where required
- Happy to assist in other ad hoc HR administrative tasks
- Ability to work with high volumes of work, working well within the team to ensure all deadlines are met
Qualifications & skills:
- Previous HR Experience. A CIPD qualification or working towards would be advantageous
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- Excellent organisational skills, managing own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious with a high attention to detail
If interested in this role apply today.
LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.