Part-time Curriculum Administrator/PA - Additional Learning Support
£18,840 - £20,595 per annum pro rata
22 hours per week for 38 weeks per year
This role will have a particular focus on supporting the Additional Learning Support team, including updating and maintaining the SPIRALS database.
Other duties include diary management, organising meetings, maintaining and updating database and other systems, liaising with learners, producing correspondence, reports and other documents and liaising closely with other college departments, staff, and external organisations.
The post holder will be based at the Sparsholt Campus.
Closing Date: 04 August 2017
Interview Date: Between 16 and 18 August 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Apply for Part-time Curriculum Administrator/PA - Additional Learning Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly