Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join the largest Further Education College in the UK.
Catering Assistant (Temporary 6 month contract) and Part Time (20 hours per week)
- Carry out catering duties in accordance with the daily work schedule, using job related products and equipment in a safe and professional manner as directed by manager or team leader as required.
- Complete job related documentation, such as scheduled tick lists, risk assessments, COSHH, as required
- Comply with College Health & Safety and Security requirements including e-learning and the use of PPE
The Manchester College is based at many sites across the city, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest FE college in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners. We are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to carry out catering duties within a busy kitchen in accordance with the daily work schedule.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Previous experience within the catering industry
- Hold or work towards a Food Hygiene Level 1
- Ability to work well in a team
- Level 2 Maths and English
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 20 hours per week.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.