Professional Services Officer
Role: Professional Services Officer
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Circa £22,000
Study Group is a global leader in providing a transformational learning experience for international students, leaving them with academic success and rewarding careers. 2016 was a successful year with 70,000 students enrolling across 163 countries. Above all, providing a fantastic learning experience to our students is at the heart of what we do, so if you are passionate, dedicated, and interested in embarking in a truly fulfilling position, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic administrative professional, that can adapt to change and a fast paced environment. Our Leeds Study Centre offers a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate to join the team and play an integral part to the success of the centre. If you have experience working in a FE or HE environment then that would be an advantage.
To carry out the main functions of the post and work closely with the Head of Professional Services with any problems encountered in carrying out these responsibilities.
Main Functions of the Post:
- Working closely with the SMT to produce and maintain the centres academic and student timetable using the timetabling system Progresso and Scheduler.
- To manage and coordinate student induction
- To manage and control student finance
- To manage and coordinate termly student assessments, to organise and minute all Module and Course Assessment Boards
- To assist in preparation of induction packs, welcome letters and student handbook
- To assist with induction programme at beginning of every intake at the ISC
- To keep student details up-to-date on masterlist and Study Global – contact details, class, visa/passport information, sponsorship details etc
- To assist in the monitoring of student attendance in accordance with the UKVI.
- To deal with general student queries – face to face, by email or phone.
- To foster productive relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure that filing is kept up to date and to create new student files.
- To produce student correspondence –confirmation of studies, attendance letters etc.
- To provide general admin support for the centre as required and cover admin duties for other members of staff when absent.
- To assist the Deputy Head and Head of Centre in HR related queries
- Any other duties required by the Head of Professional Services.
- Producing timetables using sophisticated timetabling system
- Producing class lists and registers through sophisticated timetabling system
- Organising student inductions
- Evidence of working with student assessments
- Evidence of detailed coordination and organisational skills
- Effective Communication
- Work co-operatively and flexibly with colleagues
- Evidence of working in a self-motivated and dynamic way
- Evidence of working with complex MIS systems
- Evidence of attention to detail
- Evidence of working with a wide range of people in order to successfully achieve an outcome
- Degree level or equivalent
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Apply for Professional Services Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly