Professional Services Coordinator
Role: Professional Services Coordinator
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £24,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed administrative professional, with a level of coordination and organisational skills. Our Leeds Study Centre offers a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate to join the team and play an integral part to the success of the centre. If you have experience working in a FE or HE environment then that is certainly an advantage.
To carry out the main functions of the post and work closely with the Head of Professional Services with any problems encountered in carrying out these responsibilities.
Main Functions of the Post:
- Working closely with the SMT to produce and maintain the centres academic and student timetable using the timetabling system Progresso and Scheduler.
- To manage and coordinate student induction
- To manage and coordinate termly student assessments, to organise and minute all Module and Course Assessment Boards
- To assist in preparation of induction packs, welcome letters and student handbook
- To assist with induction programme at beginning of every intake at the ISC
- To keep student details up-to-date on masterlist and Study Global – contact details, class, visa/passport information, sponsorship details etc
- To assist in the monitoring of student attendance in accordance with the UKVI.
- To deal with general student queries – face to face, by email or phone.
- To foster productive relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure that filing is kept up to date and to create new student files.
- To produce student correspondence –confirmation of studies, attendance letters etc.
- To provide general admin support for the centre as required and cover admin duties for other members of staff when absent.
- To assist the Deputy Head and Head of Centre in HR related queries
- Any other duties required by the Head of Professional Services.
- Producing timetables using sophisticated timetabling system
- Producing class lists and registers through sophisticated timetabling system
- Organising student inductions
- Evidence of working with student assessments
- Degree level or equivalent
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
If you are interested please feel free to get in contact at email@example.com. I will respond to all applicants.
We have an excellent referral scheme in place, so if you know anyone that may be interested in the position, then please forward over their CV as well as their email and telephone contact details. You will then be contacted when a result of the application has been reached.
Please note, external applicants will require an enhanced DBS check.