Business Subject Trainer
5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the training team at Quest Professional. Quest Professional is an independent business training organisation based in London, which equips school leavers and university graduates with the practical skills required for the workplace. We offer comprehensive and supportive business training programmes, where students are exposed to a variety of hands-on business skills and industry sector knowledge. We focus on opening opportunities and, through our training, aim to equip students with everything they need to face employers at interview and begin their first jobs confidently- whichever industry sector they choose to pursue.
We are looking to recruit a new Business Subject Trainer to our team. The successful candidate will have proven excellence in the teaching and learning environment, a student-focussed approach, and will be a strong team player, highly motivated in the design, development and delivery of our courses, and their ongoing review. A competitive salary and a continuing professional development programme, apply.
If you would like an opportunity to be part of a ‘can do’ team, guiding and inspiring young adults in their transition to employment within the business sector, we would welcome an application from you.
- Successful classroom management and course delivery
- The use of technology in the classroom and a multi-modal means of delivery
- One to one mentoring as part of learner development
- Previous training of students between the ages of 16 and 24, with an awareness of learner needs and expectations at this level
- An awareness and understanding of student-centred learning and teaching principles
- Knowledge of blended forms of delivery and the contexts within which they might apply
- An understanding of both formative and summative assessment, syllabus development and materials design
- Knowledge and experience of the wider context of the subject and the means by which to stay up-to-date with developments in the field
- Strong team-working skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to reflect on practice
- Sound IT and data recording skills including MS Office and MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a pleasant and professional manner
- A Bachelor degree and a post graduate qualification
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. Quest Professional is an equal opportunities employer.