Freelance Health & Social Care Associate Assessor
Are you qualified to assess ANY of the following NCFE/CACHE L2 Certificate's-
- Principles of Care Planning
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Working with people with Mental Health Needs
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding the care and management of Diabetes
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding End of Life Care
- Principles of the Prevention & Control of infection in a Health Care setting
- Safe Handling of Medicines in Health & Social Care
- Understanding dignity & safeguarding in Adult Health & Social Care
We have a great opportunity if you are a Freelance Health & Social Care Associate Assessor, qualified to assess a wide range of NCFE/CACHE L2 Health & Social Care short courses as a distance learning tutor.
Courses are delivered online or through paperbased assessment. Experience with online assessment is essential as all work is processed through E-Assessor. If you have experience using e-assessor that would be a distinct advantage.
You must have either a qualification above level 2 in the subject area assessing and/or equivalent professional experience working in a senior position within the health sector.
- Take responsibility for a regular cohort of learners and ensure that they complete in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all assessment, submissions and resubmissions are completed in the required time frame via E-Assessor
- Ensure all feedback is appropriate to learners, is positive and encouraging and in line with WAES procedures
- Work with learners to completion, meeting their individual specific needs.
- Attending standardisation meetings for each subject involved in at least once a year via SKYPE.
- Updating CPD regularly and submitting evidence twice yearly.
This role can be completed in any location and the only criteria is that you have reliable internet speeds and have suitable IT (laptop or computer) that is capable of accessing all E-Assessor platforms and SKYPE.
Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) recently judged by Ofsted Inspection as “officially good and on our way to outstanding” is the largest local authority adult education service in London and one of the largest in the country. We offer a large and diverse programme of further education qualification courses and employer-based training as well as extensive community based provision. We have a diverse, enthusiastic student community, taught and supported by well qualified, dedicated staff. Our three main centres in Westminster are all modern, easily accessible and purpose built, offering high quality teaching and learning facilities.