Business Manager (HMYOI Cookham Wood)
4 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a career where you can change lives? For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons. Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people`s lives through learning and skills.
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive Business Management service that supports contract performance monitoring, analysis and reporting. In order to do this successfully you`ll need to:
- Ensure data and reports are accurate and produced in line with deadlines
- Create positive internal and external working relationships
- Ensure that examination procedures are conducted according to the standards of the Awarding bodies
- Manage and retain a skilled, flexible, motivated and qualified administration team
- Be flexible and responsive to the needs of the learners and the Education provision
In return you will benefit from an excellent package including - a favourable Pension scheme, Retail Discounts, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle to work scheme, Simply Health scheme and technology scheme.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile. Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.