To carry out assessor/trainer duties on employer’s premises (work based) and/or in College (in a classroom setting) in compliance with industry requirements and awarding body standards. Training and assessment may be part of an apprenticeship framework. To develop new business and maintain the case load numbers of candidates as agreed with line manager.
To cross market Bradford College products/provision to employers/employees in relation to work place learning and full cost recovery.
- Participate in Course Committees and make decisions in relation to the efficiency and effectiveness of the designated training programmes.
- Induct and support learners in achieving their qualifications in line with awarding body assessment practices within agreed timescales ensuring timely completion.
- Undertake accurate assessment, provide constructive and comprehensive feedback and correct any grammatical/spelling errors.
- Participation in standardisation meetings.
- Co-ordinate and maintain assessment/training records as designated by the line manager.
- Ensure recommendations of internal verifiers are implemented promptly.
- Conduct internal verification.
- Assist in the development of learning materials
- Aim to achieve outstanding success rates
- Comply with all College quality systems and awarding body procedures necessary to ensure accurate, complete and robust data.
- Maintain and submit, to the line manager, a weekly visit planner.
- To undertake additional duties that may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility of the post.