Tutor of Engineering and/or Motor Vehicle
MPS (£22,692 - £33,492) or Unqualified Teachers Scale (£16,626 – £26,294) + TLR £2,665 experience dependent
Kingsmead is a high performing 11-16 school in a rural part of Somerset.
For September 2017 (or when possible after that date) we are seeking to appoint either a qualified secondary or FE tutor with Engineering and/or Motor Vehicle experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of qualification delivery & management at levels 1 and 2
- Industry relevant qualification(s) at level 3 or above
- IT skills suitable to computer aided delivery styles, IT based lessons and workbook preparation
- A recognised vocational assessing qualification (i.e. CAVA, A1/A2 or D31/32)
- The ability to offer related practical learning courses (i.e. agriculture, construction)
Interview date – 3rd July 2017