- Full Time
Based at the St Albans campus
We are also recruiting for part time bank hours, payable at £18.24 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills at Further Education level and inspire the next generation. Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for assessing students who are studying Carpentry at various levels.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to engage with, motivate and inspire our students.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Hold a relevant assessing qualification
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in specialist vocational area.
- 3 years’ relevant industry experience and evidence of CPD in the subject specialism
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
- Willingness to provide outstanding support and guidance as required for students.
- Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
- Ability to travel to customer service sites on a frequent basis.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel between various sites and employers in the Hertfordshire region; standard mileage rates will be paid.
Interview Date: To be confirmed