Apprentice Enterprise Zone Administrator
Actual salary will be paid in accordance with national minimum wage rates for Apprenticeships.
30 hours per week. Fixed Term for 18 months.
We are currently looking to recruit to an apprentice vacancy to work in the Enterprise Zone at Boston College. An exciting opportunity with a diverse variety of duties to include amongst others:
- Meeting and greeting both learners and external visitors
- Admin support to the Enterprise Development Manager
- Continual updates on both the College’s website and virtual learning site to keep all information up to date
- Supporting the organisation of special events to be held in the zone
- Data production and general administration duties.
Strong IT skills are required with a good command of both verbal and written communication skills however full training and support will be given to the right candidate to develop to allow them to achieve key elements of the role that are identified in the job description.
If you relish the opportunity to be involved in a new initiative and have enthusiasm and desire to succeed we would be interested to receive your application from you.
Interview Date: Monday 10th July 2017.
Boston College is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all learners. All posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service checks.
Boston College is committed to promoting Equality and Diversity.