Business Development Co-ordinator
£27,740 - £29,389
The post holder will lead on College European Social Fund Services and liaise with the business community to inform the College offer and facilitate the development of high quality training and consultancy services. The post holder will need to work with College staff to provide an outstanding learner-focussed, flexible provision is offered to the learner and meets the needs of the employer.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 05 June 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Dog Kennelling facility on Sparsholt campus (subject to availability)
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider