Come and join our small team of professionals who are completely focused on ensuring our business systems and eLearning platforms are fit for purpose.
The College is currently moving towards a single, unified business systems structure and in order to implement, develop and maintain its use we have created a small but focused team who support staff across all campus locations. Forming part of this team, you will use your business systems and technical expertise to ensure the systems we currently use or due to implement are relevant, reliable and effective for the College.
Specifically this will involve:
- Providing assistance, analysis and advice to staff with regards to College business systems and applications – ensuring they are of high quality, scalable and extendable
- Supporting the continuing development of existing systems and the implementation of new systems by designing, facilitating and delivering training for all users of IT systems
Degree qualified in a business or IT related subject and with proven history in delivering training, the Systems Analyst will also demonstrate:
- Experience of extracting data from Microsoft SQL/Oracle SQL/MySQL and managing/administering databases and/or using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- The ability to interpret data and data hygiene issues through proven work experience or qualification
- Current knowledge and experience of business systems, preferably in a multi-site environment
- The ability to identify need and develop/recommend business IT solutions
- A professional, yet friendly manner and the ability to communicate well with staff who have varying levels of IT knowledge
- Excellent written skills and the ability to develop and create reports using system data.
- GCSE grade A*- C or equivalent level qualifications in English and Maths
Although not essential, any experience of staff supervision would certainly add value to your application.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click 'Apply' and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing Date: 11.00 am on Monday 22 May 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 31 May 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.