Employer Engagement Advisor (New Business Generation)
Overview: To support the Group Business Development Manager with the generation of income and new business growth for North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College through business to business employer sales and account management.
The post holder is responsible for:
• Achieving apprenticeship recruitment targets, new business generation and commercial revenue
• Establishing a sustainable sales pipeline to ensure that performance and contractual targets are met and exceeded.
• Promoting the Apprenticeship Reforms and subsequent opportunities to new employers.
• Targeting Levy paying employers to ensure apprenticeship growth in line with the Medium Term Financial Plan.
Interviews to be held on 26th May, 2017.
- Previous applicants need not apply -
Successful candidates will have to complete a criminal disclosure check. We are an "equal opportunities" College so welcome applications from anyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
Interested? For more information and to apply for this role please click 'Apply'.