Tel: 01205 365701
About Boston College
For 50 years, Boston College has been providing high quality further education to thousands of students over the age of 14.
Where are we?
The College is situated close to the town centre of Boston with three campuses in close proximity to each other. At our main campus - Rochford, you will find our dedicated sixth form centre and university centre along with workshops and industry styled classrooms of our vocational courses. Peter Paine is our Sports and Performing Arts centre and Sam Newsom is our dedicated Music and Performing Arts centre.
The College provides over 400 courses, up to and including degree level, including a wide range of vocational training courses as well as A/AS levels, GCSEs and diplomas. We also work with many businesses and run Apprenticeships for those of you who want to earn as you learn. Whatever your age, you can choose something that will expand your horizons and give you the confidence to succeed.
Every year, the College welcomes some 8,000 students through its doors. About 1,500 of these study with us full-time, up to 200 are International students from across the globe and 200 more are studying at a Higher Education level. Our part-time students vary from school leavers and apprentices to adult learners and degree students. Students can study courses with us during the day or evening, in Boston or Spalding or even in your workplace.
As one of the largest employers in the area, whether you are looking for full or part-time work, a change in direction, just starting out or returning to work there is sure to be something to interest you.
The College has a range of facilities available for its staff including:
- Discounted rates for gym membership (swimming pool, sauna fitness suite facilities)
- FREE swimming during lunch times Monday - Friday
- On-site Nursery - Little Acorns, with a 30% discount on fees
- FREE on site car parking
- Large staff discount scheme
- Full range of family friendly policies including flexible working, dependants and carers leave, maternity and paternity leave etc
- Comprehensive Human Resources policies
- Mentoring/support mechanisms for staff
- Discount vouchers for Chattertons Solicitors
- Inexpensive restaurant facilities
- On-site shop (Rochford Campus)
- Access to three separate Counselling services
- Healthcare Scheme including reward discounts and health screening package (on successful completion of probationary period)
- Discounted rates for Hair and Beauty treatments
- On-site fine dining at our Lime Restaurant
- On-site coffee shop
4 jobs with Boston College
This role will have variable hours. Fixed Term until 8th June 2018 We are currently looking for a part time Lecturer to contribute to the delivery ...
As Bank Learning Support Assistant you will have the opportunity to work with a team of staff to support learners with lifelong learning difficulties.
This role requires you to be passionate at engaging students in developing best research based practice in Health and Social Care.
Boston College is currently looking to recruit a passionate Engineering Lecturer to inspire and motivate our engineers of the future. Specifically ...