Basingstoke College of Technology
About Basingstoke College of Technology
At BCoT every learner will succeed. This is our guiding principle, and it’s the starting point for everything we do. We have a value added score in the top 25% of FE institutions in the UK, and ensure the achievement of our students by delivering high quality teaching in an inspiring and supportive environment.
The people who meet our learners are impressed. They find them motivated and personable with knowledge and skills relevant for the real world. Our students develop the ability to apply their learning in the real life, making their problem solving skills one of their strongest assets.
We offer real choice – by educating our learners to the highest standards and making them work ready, they have a wide scope of opportunity when they leave us. Many go on to further study at university, whilst others go in to employment – using our grounding of technical skills and work experience to pursue a successful career.
None of this would be possible without our staff. We employ subject specialists who are passionate about delivering inspirational learning. Our teams have a true commitment to maximising the potential of every learner, and building a culture of mutual achievement in an atmosphere of respect. We know that BCoT is an inspirational place where learning can transform lives, and think of ourselves as a launch-pad for a huge range of careers successes.
OUR VALUES WHAT WE STAND FOR
We aspire to be:
- Passionate - about providing education and training that brings opportunities and transforms lives
- High Performing - anything less than 100% success leaves room for improvement
- Innovative - by focusing on the promotion of sustainability and enterprise as we move forward
- Respectful - we value every person as an individual and embrace diversity in our community
- Inclusive - we provide opportunities for all and we welcome people of all abilities and backgrounds.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?