About Norland College
Norland’s mission is to uphold and enhance our prestigious reputation and provide a bespoke early years higher education, training and consultancy, informed by cutting edge research, and cultivate outstanding graduates with lifelong career opportunities, professional support and continuous learning.
- Norland College will continue to build a sustainable and prestigious national and international reputation as a unique and specialist Higher Education provider of lifelong education, training and employment for outstanding nannies and early years practitioners
- Students will continue to experience the highest standard of provision and become knowledgeable and skilled graduates with excellent career prospects working in partnership with children, families and communities
- The College will contribute to the early years sector by generating cutting edge research, training and consultancy to support the very best in early years provision and in related services both nationally and internationally
- Norland Agency will actively promote, access and support to Norlanders to facilitate employment opportunities and continuing professional development
- The College will proactively engage with stakeholders, the local and wider community, prospective clients and enhance Norland’s charitable activities
- A cohesive, continuous and collaborative learning community will be developed that challenges and enhances the professionalism and expertise of its staff, students and graduates, draws on and promotes their strengths to drive progressive change, and generates leadership capability from within
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?