About Coleg Gwent
Why work for us? Coleg Gwent offers the following to our valued staff:
- Competitive salary within the FE Sector
- Generous annual leave entitlement – minimum 30 days plus bank holidays
- LGPS or Teachers Pension Schemes
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Free tuition on DfES funded courses
- Opportunity to learn Welsh
- Access to two health care schemes• Free Employee Assistance programme
- Access to the Childcare Voucher and Cycle to Work Schemes
- Occupational health provision
- Leisure centre membership discounts
- Free parking at our main campuses
Equality & diversity
We are committed to maintaining a respectful community where our learners and staff can learn, develop and grow in a dignified and safe place.
This means making sure that:
- everybody is supported to achieve to the best of their ability.
- everybody enjoys their time at College nobody is treated less favourably on the grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy/maternity status, lifestyle, social background, country of origin, language or any other grouping of our society.
We are committed to social justice, with all individuals having the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Some groups experience discrimination in society. We are committed to challenging discrimination in all forms by ensuring that equality lies at the heart of everything we do.
Together we strive to be a tolerant community where everyone accepts the differences between individuals and celebrates the benefits that diversity brings to the college.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?