About Activate Learning
Working at Activate Learning
Activate Learning is a forward thinking, commercially focused and inspirational place to work and learn. We offer high levels of learner achievement and a significant investment in resources.
You will be joining a confident, energised and diverse team, wholly focused on transforming student, staff and local community lives through learning. Our group is entrepreneurial and spirited, we aim high and work together to achieve these standards. Our community includes a range of social and cultural backgrounds and our workforce reflects this.
Here is our mission at Activate Learning:
- To ensure our students’ success is at the heart of everything we do
- To focus on learning as the driver for change, encouraging all members of our community to take responsibility for their own independent learning
- To promote collaboration across disciplines and teams to ensure best practice and drive innovation
- Be entrepreneurial in the way that we operate
- To develop and embed strong values, demonstrated in the behaviour of our staff and students
- To embrace diversity and support staff wholeheartedly
We regularly recruit both qualified and unqualified teaching staff to deliver a high-quality learning experience. All teaching staff need a degree or equivalent qualification in their chosen subject. If you are unqualified, you must be willing to become qualified (Cert Ed or PGCE) within two years.
Vocational trainers teach manual and practical skills, covering a wide range of subjects including: construction, engineering, hairdressing, hospitality and motor vehicle studies. This vocational teaching helps our students to become active learners, allowing them to develop the skills they need to go far in their chosen industry.
Our Group Services division is responsible for running business support services efficiently, allowing teachers to concentrate on teaching. These include the following departments: advice and admissions, finance, IT, property and environment, marketing, human resources, and management and information systems
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?