Sessional Lecturer in Employability
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Employability Lecturer
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in teaching employability programmes.
- Willingness to travel and deliver at off-site venues.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Plan and delivery employability programmes.
- Assess and mark candidate portfolios in line with awarding body requirements.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton with delivery at venues in the West Midlands.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range: £17.70 per hour (£16.20 unqualified)
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.