Engineering Workshop Supervisor
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Workshop Supervisor.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in an Engineering environment.
- Hold a relevant technical qualification or NVQ level 2 in engineering.
- Willingness to work flexibly in terms of role and hours.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Issuing and recording of tools, equipment and materials to staff and students as required.
- Checking and servicing all equipment as required by maintenance schedules.
- Ensure all equipment is operative and guarded in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act.
The Location: The College is based in Leicester. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £19,235pa to £22,192pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension.
- We also offer staff development opportunities.
- Family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.